Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Quote of the Month ~ January 2016

(via Pinterest)

Love this one! And what think you? Do you have any other good writing quotes you're mulling over this January?

~



Heidi Peterson is a lover of wide-spreading land, summer dust, white pounding waterfalls, and mountain tops; also of good dark coffee and rich stories. Most of all she's a lover of the One who is the Word, the Word made flesh. You can visit her additional blog (where she shares more about books, movies, and further marvels of life) at: Along the Brandywine.

Visit and contact at: Sharing the Journey // Along the Brandywine // ladyofanorien(at)gmail(dot)com

9 comments:

  1. Ohh, yes!! I really like this quote. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie,
      Isn't it marvelous? At the moment it's my official writing motto for the year. :D

      Delete
  2. Good to keep in mind. I find that my "complacent" writing is my weakest. If I'm worried I can't do a piece justice, I don't get lazy and boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamlette,
      Yes! And a bit of a tangent, but I also find some of my best writing is under pressure -- especially of the 'It's Now or Never' variety. (Unfortunately, not great for helping with procrastination problems... :P)

      Delete
    2. Yes, deadlines are amazing. If I don't have an actual deadline, I often self-impose one because it really does help. Or DKoren and I will give each other deadlines sometimes -- "You have to be done with this chapter by Tuesday or I'm going to yell at you!" or whatever :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...